Post-Judgment Modifications

Eldersburg Post-Divorce Modification Lawyer Serving Clients Throughout The Greater Baltimore Area

When your divorce or paternity case was finalized, it probably met your needs regarding income and work schedule. Years later, however, you may have made changes in your life that have simply made it too difficult to make the payments or pick up your kids on time. The courts know that things change in people's lives. People need to move or they lose a job. Kids also grow up and their needs regarding time spent with their parents change.

If you need to make a change to your original divorce or paternity judgment in Carroll County, Baltimore County, Frederick County or Howard County, Maryland, I can help. People have been turning to my law firm for more help with post-judgment modifications for more than 24 years. I know the procedures to efficiently move your petition through the appropriate county courts and I know what the judges will expect in the way of supporting evidence to make the change.

  • Noncustodial parent schedule changes
  • Decrease or increase of child support
  • Custody modification
  • Alimony modification, decrease or increase
  • Petitions for custodial parent relocation, for and against

Contact An Experienced Eldersburg Post-Divorce Modifications Attorney

From offices in Eldersburg, I represent clients in modification petitions in Carroll County, Baltimore County, Frederick County and Howard County, Maryland. Call my office at 410-549-3022 or reach me on my cellphone at 443-690-0572. You may also contact my office by email using the convenient email contact form on the Contact page.

I offer a free consultation and am available after hours by appointment. Spanish is available.