A Law Firm That Is Experienced, Dependable, Attentive And Effective
Results-Oriented Attorney Who Oversees Post-Divorce Modifications
When your divorce or paternity case was finalized, it met your needs related to your income and work schedule. But years later, changes occurred in your life. You may be earning less. Maybe health care costs have increased for you and your child, and education costs soared. As a result, you may have a more difficult time making ends meet. 410-970-4306
A post-divorce modification may be necessary. The Law Office of Leo J. Keenan III in Eldersburg, Maryland, has the experience and skills to help you. Attorney Leo Keenan is a seasoned family law attorney who has been in practice for 24 years. In the Greater Baltimore area, he will efficiently move your petition through the county courts, anticipating what judges expect.
The Many Areas And Ways We Can Help
Mr. Keenan has helped hundreds of clients secure post-divorce modifications. He can protect your rights, find solutions and get results. He can help in ways that include:
- Noncustodial parent schedule changes: providing you with more valuable time with your child
- A decrease or increase in child support: depending on a change in your earnings, a family inheritance or job loss of one of the parents and changes in the child’s needs
- Custody modification: providing an increase or decrease in time spent with your child, depending on mitigating circumstances
- Alimony modification: dependent upon an increase or decrease in earnings
- Custodial parent relocation, for and against: parents moving as a result of a new job or remarriage.
Such modifications may be permanent or temporary. Regardless, Mr. Keenan has the negotiating skills to secure a fair agreement.
Free Consultations, Experienced Advice
Divorce agreements aren’t set in stone and, sometimes, a post-divorce modification is necessary to ensure fairness. For nearly 25 years, the Law Office of Leo J. Keenan III in Eldersburg, Maryland, has helped clients in family law matters. Personal attention is important, and Mr. Keenan provides it. He offers free initial consultations. Please contact him or call 410-970-4306.